Top 10 FAQ about Camp EDC answered!
Photo Credit: Jamie Rosenberg for Insomniac Events
Here are the top 10 frequently asked questions about camping at EDC Las Vegas answered:
1. Is the ticket for EDC included in camping?
No. You have to purchase your camping passes and festival tickets separate. Note: EDC GA for 2020 are sold out.
2. When do you check-in and checkout?
Monday by 7pm
3. Does everyone have to buy camping passing separate or does one person pay?
One person purchases the camping pass.
4. What is the shower situation like?
There are shower trailers separated for men and women that have shower stalls with curtains for privacy, hot and cold water and shelving.
5. What is the alcohol policy?
Beer and alcoholic drinks under 16% ABV (up to 24 cans per person) OR up to 5L of wine (per person)
No liquor above 16% ABV
No glass bottles
No loose cans
6. Can you leave the campsite?
Yes, you can come and go as much as you want. There is also an Uber / Lyft pickup and drop off spot in front of the campsite.
7. What’s the difference between MoonGlow and Desert Rose?
Both shiftpods come with a power strip, an AC unit and one parking pass.
Desert Rose Shiftpods fit up-to two people and come with an air mattresses, linens and a comforter blanket inside. Desert Rose campers are also upgraded to GA+ bathroom access in the festival and have a separate camping check-in line.
Moonglow Shiftpods fit up to four people and come empty, as in you have to bring your own sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, etc.
8. How are tents assigned? Can you camp next to your friends?
All shiftpods are randomly assigned. If you want to be next to your friends you have to check in at the same time.
9. How many people can camp in my RV?
The max amount of people allowed per RV camping pass is eight people even if the max capacity for your RV is more.
10. What’s the RV 30 amp add on for?
This is a power option for RVs that don’t have a built-in, non-engine-driven generator so you can have electricity in your RV.
To learn more about camping at EDC Las Vegas for 2020 checkout this YouTube video: